With the popularity of "Christian Metal," could "Christian Rap" be far behind? If rap is your thing, but you find Snoop Doggy Dogg too crass, this may be the disc for you. With group names like JC & The Boyz and Transformation Crusade and titles like "King David" and "It Costs to Be Cool" this is an alternative. ~ Jim Worbois
1) Spinnin' Round - dc Talk
2) King David - D-Boy
3) Don't Ye Wanna Rap - Bryan Duncan
4) Shakin' Up the Joint - E.T.W.
5) Soul Provider - Washington
6) Slide - P.I.D.
7) Perpetrater - Michael Peace
8) Conviction - JC & The Boyz
9) Drugs - S.F.C.
10) It Costs to Be Cool - Transformation Crusade