Kenneth Leighton' distinctive compositional voice is characterized by rich, lush harmonies, subtle dissonance, rhythmic energy and a lilting, angular lyricism. Pithy thematic ideas and syncopated rhythms are allied to a brilliant mastery of counterpoint.
2) Nunc Dimittis
3) Give Me the Wings of Faith
4) Introit (For the First Sunday After Easter)
5) Gradual (For the First Sunday After Easter)
6) Offertory (For the First Sunday After Easter)
7) Communion (For the Second Sunday After Easter)
8) Sortie (Antiphon at the First Vespers of Ascension Day)
9) Veni Creator Spiritus
10) What Love Is This of Thine?
11) Christ in the Cradle
12) Christ in the Garden
13) Christ in His Passion
15) Rockingham: Chorale Prelude on 'When I Survey the Wondrous Cross'
17) Nunc Dimittis