A note from Joshua and Erin This album was created out of personal hardship in each of our lives. From this brokenness came the desire to communicate a real and healing message of hope. Honest is two people begging for healing from God, seeking the Truth, and learning that He is faithful no matter the circumstances. Living honest starts with admitting that we are hurting and need help. It is a continual quest for truth and transformation in our lives; the beginning of revival in our hearts. Here, we share songs of hope that helped us find God's peace in our times of darkness. We pray that you would find encouragement in the music and be challenged to live Honest.
1) What Wondrous Love Is This?
2) Be Thou My Vision
4) How Can I Keep from Singing - Erin Rogers
5) I Will Arise
6) It Is Well with My Soul
7) I'd Rather Have Jesus
8) Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
9) Sweet Hour of Prayer - Erin Rogers
10) My Shepherd Will Supply My Need
11) God Will Take Care of You