On Maxwell's Columbia debut (a sultry collection of songs blending vintage soul with a fresh, contemporary twist), this 22-year-old New Yorker wrote and produced the entire album, working with high-profile collaborators including multi-instrumentalist Stuart Matthewman (Sade), Chicago mixer/engineer Peter Mokran, songwriter Leon Ware (Marvin Gaye) and legendary guitarist Wah Wah Watson. First focus track/video: "... Til the Cops Come Knockin'" to urban, alternative and jazz college formats.
1) The Urban Theme
3) Sumthin' Sumthin'
4) Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)
6) ... Til the Cops Come Knockin'
7) Whenever Wherever Whatever
8) Lonely's the Only Company (I;Ii)
10) Suitelady (The Proposal Jam)
11) The Suite Theme