Sign up to the decluttrStore to be the first to hear about the latest offers, competitions and product information!Sign up now
Born in LA in 1964, and having released two albums with Lone Justice, this is Maria McKee's first solo album. Released in 1989, and recorded in Hollywood, Dublin and London, nine of the eleven tracks were written solely by Maria. A tenth ('More Than a Heart Can Hold') was co-written with Robbie Robertson. Featuring, among other things, a Hammond organ and strings, the best description is country-rock with a slight bluesy twinge. Out-of-print in the US. Universal. 2005.
1) I've Forgotten What It Was in You (That Put the Need in Me)
2) To Miss Someone
3) Am I the Only One (Who's Ever Felt This Way?)
4) Nobody's Child
5) Panic Beach
6) Can't Pull the Wool Down (Over the Little Lamb's Eyes)
7) More Than a Heart Can Hold
8) This Property Is Condemned
10) Has He Got a Friend for Me?
11) Drinkin' in My Sunday Dress