Sign up to the decluttrStore to be the first to hear about the latest offers, competitions and product information!Sign up now
Love Talk album for sale by Stylistics was released Aug 06, 1991 on the Amherst label. Although they were at least 14 years past their creative and commercial peak when the small, Buffalo-based Amherst label released Love Talk in 1990, The Stylistics proved that they could still be enjoyable on this decent release. The CD isn't in a class with their remarkable work with Thom Bell and Linda Creed in the mid-'70s, but it isn't anything to be ashamed of either. Love Talk CD music contains a single disc with 10 songs.
1) Love Talk
2) Me U Blue
3) Hang Your Teardrops Up to Dry
4) I Just Don't Know What to Do
5) I Don't Need This
6) Hits Medley: Betcha By Golly Wow/You Are Everything/I'm Stone in Love with You.
7) Always on My Mind
8) Let Me Show You What Love Is
9) You're My Woman You're My Lady
10) Goin' Out of My Head/Can't Take My Eyes Off You