Music has a profound effect on your body and psyche. With this in mind, it can soothe, comfort, and reduce anxiety brought upon by today's world. HEALING: MUSIC FOR THE MIND AND BODY features the infamous Chopin's "Nocturne in E flat" and "The Swan" from Carnival of the Animals. Also, includes works by Debussy, Bach, Mozart and others with performances by Andras Schiff, Claudio Arrau, and Vladimir Ashkenazy.
1) La Fille Aux Cheveux de Lin Prelude for Piano L. 117/8
2) The Swan (From "Carnival of the Animals") Original (For 2 Pianos ; Ensembl
4) Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G Major ("Eine Kleine Nachtmusik") K. 5
5) Nocturne for Piano No. 2 in E Flat Major Op. 9/2 CT. 109
7) M Ditation for Violin ; Orchestra (Or Other Arrangement) (From Opera "
8) Ave Maria
9) Air on a G String
10) The Lark Ascending Romance for Violin ; Orchestra
11) Wiegenlied ("Guten Abend Gut Nacht") Song for Voice ; Piano Op. 49/4