A trio of French Impressionist masterworks plus two of the most famous compositions to emerge from America's Jazz Age! In addition to the three pieces in the title, you'll hear Gershwin's An American in Paris and Ravel's Pavane Pour Une Infante Defunte.
1) An American in Paris Tone Poem for Orchestra
2) Rhapsody in Blue for Piano
3) Boléro Ballet for Orchestra
4) Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte for Piano (Or Orchestra)
5) Prélude À L'après-Midi D'un Faune (Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun) for Orchestra L. 86