Gustavo Dudamel and his Simsn Bolmvar Youth Orchestra of Venezuela have stunned audiences worldwide with their explosive Latin-American showpieces. Now this experience has been captured on FIESTA, a unique album that no other conductor or orchestra in the world could deliver. The recording captures the passion and excitement of such contrasting showpieces as the rhythmically driven Sensemaya of Revueltas, the expansively luscious Danzsn No. 2 of Marquez, the vibrant ballet suite Estancia by Ginastera, and the irresistible high spirits of their signature encore, Bernstein's Mambo from "West Side Story."
1) Sensemayã¡ (Mexico)
2) Margariteã±A (Venezuela)
3) Mediodã-A en El Llano (Venezuela)
4) Danzã³N No. 2 (Mexico)
5) Fuga Con Pajarillo (Venezuela)
6) 1. Los Trabajadores Agrã-Colas
7) 2. Danza Del Trigo
8) 3. Los Peones de Hacienda
9) 4. Danza Final (Malambo)
10) Santa Cruz de Pacairigua (Venezuela)
11) Mambo Symphonic Dance from "West Side Story"