Two-time Grammy Winner Dawn Upshaw returns to the world of music theater, following up her Gramophone Award Winning I Wish it So with a highly personal selection from the Rodgers & Hart songbook. On Dawn Upshaw Sings Rodgers & Hart, fifteen tunes, from the duo's first hit "Manhattan" to their last great ballad "Nobody's Heart," trace the rich development of the songwriting team that redefined the Broadway song from the 1920s until the 1940s.
1) Simple Simon: He Was Too Good to Me
2) Garrick Gaieties: Manhattan
3) Too Many Girls: You're Nearer
4) Boys from Syracuse: Sing for Yor Supper
5) By Jupiter - Jumbo: Nobody's Heart - Little Girl Blue
6) A Connecticut Yankee: Thou Swell
7) Too Many Girls: I Didn't Know What Time It Was
8) I Married An Angel: A Twinkle in Your Eye
9) Pal Joey: I Could Write a Book
10) Spring Is Here: Why Can't I?
11) Higher and Higher: Ev'ry Sunday Afternoon
12) The Garrick Gaieties: Mountain Greenery
13) Heads Up!: A Ship Without a Sail
14) Ever Green: Dancing on the Ceiling
15) Higher and Higher: It Never Entered My Mind