This CD was recorded live at the Covert Action Quarterly's 15th anniversary in Washington D.C. The author of over 30 books and Professor of Linguistics at M.I.T., disusses topics on President Clinton and the White House.
2) Grand Visions from the White House
3) Clinton and the Future of the Free Market
4) Public Subsidies Private Profits
5) China: Human Rights and Nuclear Technology
6) Class War in the Media: Clinton the Press and Organized Labor
7) Why the Elites Hate Democracy
8) Clinton's Bottom Line: Business Interests
9) Clinton and Nafta: The Rich Get Richer
10) Mexico and Free Trade
11) Nafta: People Suffer As Profits Rise
12) Nafta Democracy and the New Economic World Order
13) Us Companies Crush Canadian Insurance Reform
14) The Corporate Attack on Democracy
15) Clinton's Health Plan Soaks the Poor
16) Clinton's Vision and Public Opinion
17) Social Disintegration and Clinton's Anti-Crime Package
18) A New Policy for the Us: What's in It for Us?
19) Beating Down the Working Class
20) Labor Loses in Clinton Vision
21) Who Were the Real Winners of the Cold War?
22) What We Can Do