In researching libraries and publishers' basements for materials for this project, I found some of the greatest American love songs ever written, a richness of music that made it difficult to choose.
1) What's Good About Goodbye?
2) Love in a Mist
3) You and the Night and the Music
4) Last Night When Were Young
5) The Romance of a Lifetime
8) Dancing in the Dark
9) Isn't It a Pity?
10) When the Sun Comes Out
11) Love Is Sweeping the Country
12) It Was Written in the Stars
13) Boy! What Love Has Done to Me!
14) Right As the Rain
15) I Had Myself a True Love
16) I See Your Face Before Me
17) The River Is So Blue
18) Somethine to Remember You By
19) Fun to Be Fooled
20) The Picture on the Wall
21) How Long Has This Been Going On?