Sign up to the decluttrStore to be the first to hear about the latest offers, competitions and product information!Sign up now
Featuring some of the most popular American choral work ever written, CHOOSE SOMETHING LIKE A STAR celebrates the masterful music of Randall Thompson. The CD hights Thompson's most well-known composition, "Frostiana", a musical score set to seven poems by Robert Frost, including favorites like "The Road Not Taken," "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening," and the title track. Also featured on the album are selections from THE PEACE ABLE KINGDOM, based on the Biblical text of Isaiah, "Alleluia" and "The Last Words of David".
1) Prologue: The Last Words of David
2) Frostiana: The Road Not Taken
3) Frostiana: The Pasture
4) Frostiana: Come in
5) Frostiana: The Telephone
6) Frostiana: A Girl's Garden
7) Frostiana: Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening
8) Frostiana: Choose Something Like a Star
9) The Peaceable Kingdom: Say Ye to the Righteous
10) The Peaceable Kingdom: The Paper Reeds By the Brooks
11) The Peaceable Kingdom: Have Ye Not Known?
12) The Peaceable Kingdom: Ye Shall Have a Song
13) Epilogue: Alleluia Amen
14) Epilogue: Alleluia