Alejandro Escovedo is one of the most critically acclaimed and important artists in contemporary rock music. With By the Hand of the Father, Escovedo has expanded his musical breadth by collaborating on the groundbreaking original theater work that explores the immigrant experience of a group of Mexican-American fathers and their struggle to survive, maintain cultural identity and pass it along to subsequent generations.
1) By the Hand of the Father Theme
3) Did You Tell Me?
4) Dos Hermanos/Two Brothers
5) Ballad of the Sun and the Moon (With Rosie Flores)
6) Mexico Americano
7) Seven Years
9) Hard Road
10) 59 Years
11) Inside the Dance (With Pete Escovedo)
12) Cancion Mexico (With Ruben Ramos)
13) With These Hands
15) And Yet/Theme