Here it is at last! One of the most famous performances from the mid-20th century - the contested Glenn Gould/Leonard Bernstein/New York Philharmonic interpretation of the Brahms Piano concerto No. 1. with this release, Sony Classical makes available the superbly remastered live performance. The sound is so stunning, you will imagine yourself in the audience of Carnegie Hall in April of '62, anticipating the entrance of the 2 youthful and charismatic classical superstars.
1) Don't Be Frightened. Mr. Gould Is Here
2) Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No. 1 in D minor Op. 15: Maestoso
3) Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No. 1 in D minor Op. 15: Adagio
4) Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No. 1 in D minor Op. 15: Rondo. Allegro Non Troppo
5) Excerpt of New York Philharmonic Intermission Radio Interview