Subtitled 'Christmas in the Great Hall,' this album is sure to delight early music fans! Traditional Christmas favorites, medieval and renaissance dance music, Celtic carols from Galica and the Shetland islands, 17th century English carols and original compositions are the perfect musical accompaniment to celebrate the holiday season. In the practice rooms at music conservatories and at all night sessions in Irish pubs, this group continues to discover new ways to combine early music with traditional and Celtic folk traditions that give this popular group their unique sound.
1) Salterello/ Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella
2) New Prince New Pomp/Galician Carol
3) Christmas Day I'da Moornin'
4) Bressay Lullabye-Balloo Lammy/Don Oiche
5) Of Darkness and Light By Carolyn Anderson Surrick)
7) The Donkey Carol/The Friendly Beasts
8) O Come O Come Emmanuel/What Child Is This
9) Bells and Bows (By Liz Knowles)/New Year's Dawn
10) Bottom of the Punch Bowl/The Man Who Died and Rose Again/Ward's Jig/Apples in Winter
11) Easter Snow
12) Puer Natus Est in Bethlehem (By H. Praetorius) in Dulci Jubilo (By M. Praetorious)I Saw Three Ships
13) Danse Arabe (Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky Fr. The Nutcracker)
15) The Bellman's Carol/The Moon Shines Bright
16) The First Nowell/Joy to the World/ Joy to the World Jig (Var. By Sue Richards)