Luckily, removing your Samsung account is super easy and only takes a few minutes. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Tap the ‘Apps’ icon.
2. Open ‘Settings’.
3. Select ‘Accounts and backup’.
4. Tap 'Accounts'.
5. Select your Samsung Account.
6. Tap 'Personal info', then select the More options icon (three vertical dots) - if your device doesn't have a 'Personal info' section, select the More options icon.
7. Tap 'Sign out'.
8. Tap 'Sign out' again, enter your password and confirm.
9. Your Samsung Account will now be removed.
1. Sign in to your account on the Samsung website.
2. Click 'Find My Mobile'.
3. Enter your password and click Sign In.
4. Click 'Registered Devices' and select your device.
5. Click the trash bin icon and accept the disclaimer.
6. Your phone will be deleted from your account.