How does an iPhone trade in work with Decluttr?
Looking to trade in your iPhone? We’ll give you an instant price and lock it in for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship it for FREE!
Plus, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, you’ll get paid the day after we receive your item via PayPal or Direct Deposit!
Our Tech Price Promise also means you’ll get paid the first price we offer for your iPhone or we’ll return it for FREE!
If you’ve got other Phone models you want to trade in, check out our trade in Phones page to get an instant price for your device!
How do I trade in my iPhone with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to trade in your iPhone with us! Just follow these steps:
- Choose the iPhone model, storage, condition and tell us if it’s locked to a carrier or unlocked. Our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’.
- Put your iPhone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- You’ll get paid the day after we receive your iPhone, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments
For more information about our trade in process, check out our how it works page.
Can you trade in a cracked iPhone?
Yes! We’ll accept your iPhone if it’s cosmetically damaged or water damaged, although we pay less for broken Phones. Also, make sure to categorize your iPhone as Faulty.
Check out our broken Phones page for more information.
How to prepare your iPhone for trade in
There are a couple of ways to get even more cash for when you trade in your iPhone:
- Trade in your iPhone as soon as possible, as your device will lose its value over time
- Lock in the best price for 28 days, giving you enough time to upgrade
- Keep your Phone in the best condition, the better the condition, the more we’ll pay
- Make sure to remove your iPhone case if you have one or any other accessories attached to the device
Please also follow these steps to remove your accounts and data:
- Sign out of iCloud before deleting content and settings. For more information, check out our how to remove your iCloud account page:
- Erase content and settings
- Remove your SIM card
- Make sure any devices (such as an Apple Watch) are unpaired from the device