Can I trade in my old Phone?
Yes - and Decluttr is the best place to trade in your Phone! We’ll give you an instant price and lock it in for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship it for FREE and upgrade.
Plus, we pay up to 33% more than carriers on average for any used Cell Phone!
Our Tech Price Promise also means you’ll get paid the first price we offer or we’ll return your Cell Phone for FREE!
We accept iPhone trade ins too. Check out our trade in iPhone page today to get an instant valuation for your device!
How do I trade in my Phone with Decluttr?
It’s really easy to trade in your Phone with us! Just follow these steps:
- Tell us the model, storage, condition, and if it’s locked to a carrier or unlocked. Our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’
- Put your phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments mean you’ll get paid the day after we receive your item via Direct Deposit or PayPal
For more information about the trading process, check out our how it works page
Can you trade in a Phone with a cracked screen?
Yes! We accept Phones that are cosmetically damaged or water damaged, although we pay less for broken Phones. Please make sure to categorize your broken Phone as ‘Faulty’.
Check out our broken Phones page for more information.
How to prepare a Phone for trade in
There are a couple of ways to get even more cash for your Phones:
- Trade in your Phone as soon as possible, as your Phone will depreciate over time
- Lock in the best price for 28 days, giving you enough time to upgrade
- Keep your Phone in the best condition, the better the condition, the more we’ll pay
- Remove your phone case if you have one or any other accessories attached to the device
- Remove any accounts on your device before you trade in your Phone: