How can I sell my Samsung Galaxy Gear?
Whether you’re selling a Galaxy Gear or selling a Galaxy Gear S2, it’s the same easy process!
- Get an instant valuation by telling us the model and condition of the device you’re selling.
- Pack it into a box and ship it to us for FREE
- You’ll get paid the day after it arrives by direct deposit or PayPal!
It really is that easy. Plus, thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer for your Galaxy Gear or we’ll return it for FREE!
Why should I sell my Samsung Galaxy Gear with Decluttr?
There are plenty of great reasons to choose Decluttr for your Samsung Galaxy Gear trade-in!
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot, Elite on Reseller Ratings and we’re BBB accredited too. Check out some of our reviews!
- We’ve featured on Good Morning America, TechRadar and countless other trusted media outlets.
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers.
- We’re completely FREE to use, from getting a valuation to shipping. No auctions, no fees, no hassle!
- You’ll get paid the day after your items arrive thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments.
- Thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’ll get the first valuation we offer or you can request your Galaxy Gear back for FREE!
Trading your old Galaxy Gear with us is great for the environment too. We’ll make sure it’s refurbished and sold to a new home or recycled responsibly, helping to reduce e-waste. It’s smart for you… smart for the planet!
How can I sell my Samsung Galaxy Gear for the best price?
The value of your Samsung Galaxy Gear depends on a number of factors, including its existing market value, but there are a few steps you can take to make sure you’re getting the highest possible valuation…
Lock in your price: We’ll lock in the valuation of your Galaxy Gear for 28 days, so it pays to get a valuation even if you aren’t quite ready to ship your device to us!
Keep your Galaxy Gear in good condition: We pay more for wearables in great condition, so take good care of your Galaxy Gear!
Can I sell a broken Samsung Galaxy Gear?
Yes you can!
If your Galaxy Gear is working but has some wear and tear, select ‘Poor’ when getting your valuation.
If it has significant damage, doesn’t power on or has any other major faults, select the ‘Faulty’ option.
How do I reset a Samsung Galaxy Gear before selling?
You’ll need to remove your Samsung account and unpair your Galaxy Gear from any devices before sending it to us.
How to unpair your Galaxy Gear
- Open ‘Settings’ on the paired Phone
- Go to ‘Connections’ > ‘Bluetooth’
- Select the ‘Settings’ icon next to your Galaxy Gear
- Tap ‘Unpair’
How to reset your Galaxy Gear
- Open ‘Settings’
- Find and tap ‘General’
- Tap ‘Reset’
- Tap the checkmark
On a Galaxy Gear S2, you’ll need to select ‘Gear Info’ from ‘Settings’ then select ‘Factory Reset’
Can I sell other Samsung products?