Selling your Apple Watch with Decluttr is fast, FREE and easy. Just follow the steps below!
- Get a FREE instant valuation for your Apple Watch by telling us the model you want to sell, the condition it’s in and, if relevant, the carrier it’s locked to.
- Pack your Apple Watch (and anything else you’re selling) into a box and ship it to us for FREE.
- We'll pay by direct deposit or PayPal when your items are processed (this is usually the day after they arrive).
Thanks to our Tech Price Promise, you’re guaranteed to get the first price we offer for your Apple Watch or you can request it back for FREE!
Wondering where to sell Apple Watch? Here are five fantastic reasons to sell your Apple Watch with Decluttr!
- It’s fast, FREE and easy! Just tell us what you want to sell, ship your Apple Watch and we’ll pay you for it. No auctions, no fees, no hassle!
- We’ve paid hundreds of millions to our happy customers, we’re BBB-accredited and we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot!
- We've featured on some of the biggest TV networks and websites in the world, including Good Morning America, CNN and TechRadar!
- It’s smart for the planet! We’ll make sure your Apple Watch is refurbished or recycled responsibly to prevent e-waste and protect the environment.
- We’ll lock in your valuation for 28 days, which gives you time to organize your upgrade!
The value of your Apple Watch depends on a few factors, including:
- The model you’re selling. Newer models are worth more than older models, but you might be surprised by how much you can make for even an original Apple Watch!
- The condition your Apple Watch is in. We pay more for products in good condition, but we’ll still buy your Apple Watch if it’s seen better days - or even if it’s broken! You’ll find a full description of our grading system when we provide your free valuation.
- The market value of an Apple Watch can fluctuate over time and, like most tech products, gradually drops as the years go by. To get the best possible valuation, sell your Apple Watch with us as soon as you can and lock in the price for 28 days!
Before shipping your Apple Watch to us, you will need to turn off Activation Lock and unpair it from your iPhone (and any other devices). You can find full information on how to do this in the ‘How do I wipe my Apple Watch before selling?’ FAQ below.
You will also need to package your Apple Watch carefully to prevent any damage in transit. If you’re just selling an Apple Watch, you can use the original packaging (if you still have it) but we recommend covering it with packaging paper for extra security.
If you’re shipping your Apple Watch with other products, please make sure your Apple Watch is packaged securely and not loose in the box.
Wiping your Apple Watch and turning off Activation Lock is quick and easy. Here's how to erase your Apple Watch to sell:
- Hold your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select ‘My Watch’.
- Select your Watch and tap the information button.
- Select ‘Unpair Apple Watch’. If your Apple Watch uses mobile data, you’ll also need to tap ‘Remove [Operator] Plan’.
- Enter your Apple ID password then tap again to confirm the unpairing.
We highly recommend taking these steps before you ship your device. Otherwise, we may ask you to turn off Activation Lock remotely, which can delay your payment.
There are so many Apple Watch models you can sell with Decluttr - and it’s the same easy process no matter what you sell. To find out more about selling a particular Apple Watch, click on the relevant link below.
You can also sell Apple products from other ranges, including iPhone, iPad and MacBook devices!