Why should I trade in my Sprint iPhone 12 with Decluttr?
Decluttr is the best place to trade in your Cell Phone! Get an instant price for your device and we’ll lock it in for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship it to us for FREE or make an upgrade!
Here’s why it’s better to sell your Sprint iPhone 12 with Decluttr:
- We pay up to 33% more on average than carriers, including Sprint!
- We pay cash for your items! Sprint’s Buyback program means you’ll receive credit that will come off your bills throughout the contract - we’ll pay you through PayPal or Direct Deposit.
- Our process is fast and easy! We’ll pay you the day after we receive your iPhone 12 Mini, whereas it can take up to 14 business days for Sprint to process your order and up to four weeks before you are credited.
- We’ll lock in the best price for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship your Cell Phone or upgrade!
- Thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments, we’ll pay you the day after we receive your Sprint iPhone 12 via PayPal or Direct Deposit!
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
- We’ll accept your iPhone 12 if it’s cosmetically damaged or water damaged!
Finally, our Tech Price Promise makes sure you get paid the first price we offer for your Sprint iPhone 12 or we’ll return it to you for FREE!
How do I sell my Sprint iPhone 12?
Selling your Sprint iPhone 12 is easy, just follow these steps:
- Tell us the storage, condition of your device and make sure to choose Sprint as the carrier - our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’.
- Put your Cell Phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments make sure you get paid the day after we receive your item via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
Check out our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
How to reset a Sprint iPhone 12 to sell?
Before you ship your Cell Phone to us, make sure to reset it first, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure to sign out of iCloud first
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices which are paired up to your Cell Phone
Can I sell my broken Sprint iPhone 12?
We do accept cosmetically damaged or water-damaged Cell Phones, however, make sure to categorize the condition as ‘Faulty’.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.