Decluttr is the best place to trade in your Cell Phone! Get an instant price for your device and we’ll lock it in for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship it to us for FREE!
Here’s why it’s better to sell your Cell Phone with Decluttr than Sprint:
- We pay up to 33% more on average than carriers, including Sprint!
- We pay cash for your items! Sprint’s Buyback program means you’ll receive credit that will come off your bills throughout the contract - we’ll pay you through PayPal or Direct Deposit.
- Our process is fast and easy! We’ll pay you the day after we receive your iPhone 12 Mini, whereas it can take up to 14 business days for Sprint to process your order and up to four weeks before you are credited.
- We’ll lock in the best price for 28 days, giving you enough time to ship your Cell Phone or upgrade!
- You’ll get paid the day after we receive your Sprint iPhone 12 Mini, thanks to our Fast Next Day Payments via PayPal or Direct Deposit!
- We’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot and have paid out hundreds of millions to our happy customers!
- If your iPhone 12 Mini is broken, don’t worry we’ll accept it if it’s cosmetically damaged or water damaged!
If that wasn’t enough, our Tech Price Promise makes sure you get paid the first price we offer for your Sprint iPhone 12 Mini or we’ll return it to you for FREE!
Selling your Sprint iPhone 12 Mini is really easy, just follow these steps:
- Choose the storage, condition and make sure to choose Sprint as the carrier - our three conditions are ‘Good’, ‘Poor’ and ‘Faulty’.
- Put your Cell Phone into a secure box and ship it to us for FREE!
- Our Fast Next Day Payments make sure you get paid the day after we receive your item via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
Check out our how it works page for more information about the selling process.
Before you ship your Cell Phone to us, make sure to reset it first, just follow these easy steps:
- Sign out of iCloud
- Delete content and settings
- Remove SIM card
- Unpair any devices which are paired up to your Cell Phone
Yes! We do accept cosmetically damaged or water damaged phones, however, make sure to categorize the condition as ‘Faulty’.
For more information, check out our broken phones page.