Decluttr Refer-A-Friend Terms and Conditions
- These terms (‘Referral Terms’) outline the terms and conditions which apply to the Decluttr Refer-A-Friend scheme (‘Scheme’), launched on 10th May 2016. By taking part in the Decluttr Scheme, you accept and agree to abide by these Referral Terms.
- The ‘Referrer’ describes the existing customer who is sharing their original Decluttr Scheme code.
- The ‘Referee’ describes the new customer who has received a Scheme code from their friend.
- The Decluttr Scheme is only available to US residents aged 18 or over (including both Referrer and Referee).
Qualifying for the Scheme
- To qualify as a Referrer in the Scheme, you must be a registered Decluttr account holder chosen exclusively by Decluttr to take part in the Scheme, and have successfully completed an order previously. If you are an existing customer and would like your own referral code please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify as a Referee in the Decluttr Scheme, you must: Be a new customer to Decluttr (i.e. have never previously used Decluttr’s services); Create a Decluttr account and enter a valid referral code during the registration process; and You must then complete and send to us an order over $10 in value (excluding the free $5 earned through the Scheme). The process for sending orders to Decluttr is explained in our website Terms and Conditions.
- For the Referrer and Referee to qualify for the $5 bonus, the Referee must complete an order on our website of over $10. They must then send us the goods for quality assessment (see our Terms and Conditions) and the value of the goods must remain above $10 after quality assessment for it to meet the qualifying criteria for the Scheme.
- Orders valued over $10 (excluding the extra $5 earned through the Scheme) after quality assessment, completed by a new registered user with a valid referral code will qualify for an extra $5 for both Referrer and Referee.
- Any order which is revised to under a $10 total value after Quality Assessment will not qualify for the scheme. The $5 added through the Scheme will be returned to the Referee’s account as a ‘Saved Order’ and can be redeemed on a future order. Notification of this will be issued by email to the Referee. Saved Orders are only valid for 14 days, after which time the $5 will be removed from the Referee’s account.
- In the instance a Referee’s total order value is revised to under $10, the Referrer will not receive his/her $5 until the Referee completes a new qualifying order.
- Referrers are able to refer up to 10 friends and can earn up to $50 per code subject to orders being completed successfully. All Referral codes become invalid after 10 uses. Any attempt to use a code after 10 uses will not qualify for the scheme.
- If you have multiple Decluttr accounts, you will only be able to use the Scheme using one of them. Attempting to use multiple accounts to gain extra cash will be considered abuse of the Scheme and contrary to these Referral Terms (see below).
- We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate if we have reason to believe you have abused the Scheme in any way, including but not limited to removing the $5 financial incentive from your order or taking legal action to obtain repayment if payment has been made.
- Decluttr may cancel, withdraw or alter the Scheme, including these Referral Terms, at any time without notice, although Decluttr will process any referral codes that were validly applied up to midnight Eastern Standard Time of the last day that the Scheme was in place before its cancellation, withdrawal or alteration.
- Referees will be paid the $5 earned through the Scheme upon the completion of their order using their chosen payment method. • Referrers will be paid $5 using the last payment method they chose upon the successful completion of a Referee’s order. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that his/her payment details are correct. Decluttr accepts no liability for payments made into old bank accounts or checks delivered to old addresses.
- All payments from the Scheme will be paid by Check, Direct Deposit or PayPal. Payment cannot be made in any other form (i.e. vouchers, etc).
- If you have any questions about the way the Scheme works, please email email@example.com.