Use Of Your Information And Your Preferences
We may use personal information collected from you for several general purposes:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- To deliver your payment to you at the address you have provided;
- To collect or pick up items from you at the address you have provided;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support including for administrative or operational purposes relating to our service;
- To send you offers and news about Decluttr products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you;
- To conduct market research relating to the development of our products, services, and/or Website;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website and other sites;
- To verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- To otherwise maintain and administer the Website;
- To send you push notifications for service-related updates (if you are using a Decluttr mobile application);
- To ask your opinions on our services (e.g., through surveys), which will help us improve our services; and/or
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We also may use your personal information to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud. In performing these checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Please note that we may contact you by mail, email, telephone or fax for any of the above purposes.